Services (except for DUI related) may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. The center accepts most insurances and will help process the insurance forms. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Forms of Payment
Cash, money order, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), checks are not accepted.
Payment is due at the time of service.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.